Korum Chair

Jim Fisher

Reaction score
Hi all,

Thinking of getting the new Korum accessory chair, just wondered do other accessories fit it ie. the new octoplus stuff, preston off box etc.. or is it just the korum stuff.

Any help thanks

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Jim i have the new chair and i've got almost all the accessories for it now it's fantastic mate i would reccomend it to anyone. The new lighter one is the one i got the mesh one. Its lighter has a strap for carrying and in the rain it doesn't get wet it runs through the mesh.

I've no idea if the other fittings will it though sorry.

Jim Fisher

Reaction score
Thanks Wendy,

I popped out to a stockist the otherday the legs will fit any of the other accessory ranges ie. fox, octoplus(multifit), and preston off box.

Think I'll write to santa

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
will ya ask him for Korum luggage set for me then :)

Glad they fit Jim! i just need the tray for it now and the butt rest!

Jim Fisher

Reaction score
Wendy,

I'm sure you only have to flutter your eyelids and santa will bring you what ever you want.

Have a look at the fox bait waiter can be used to hold bait boxes but also has inserts to blank sections off so can be used as a normal tray.

I thought the chair was to rest your butt.

I also see pro logic have a version out.
Chair looks good but accessories that come with it are poor IMO.

Wonder how many versions will be out this time next year.

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
i wish thats all i needed to do Jim LOL

I love the Korum stuff jim... i've seen the fox one and yeah it looks good but i'm a lady and want all matching gear ;)

How i wish they did things in pink!!! hahaha

Jim Fisher

Reaction score
Thought I would finally update this as I have now owned one and used it for a while.

First off I bought the delux version paid ?75 and think it is fantastic.

This is comfortable it is unbelievable, i spent quite a while choosing which accessories to buy, it will fit all by the way fox, octoplus and obvciously korum and preston, and now have a fantastic base from which to fish from.

I would rate this as one of the top products i have ever purchased.

I will give it a fair review as it has a small fault, I am not happy with the clips for the strap if fitted one way they come off too easy, and if i was designing the perfert product i would have used a tristrap type thing, like golfers have.

Treat yourself and get one. You will wonder why you ever had a box.

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Nice one Jim, i told you they are as comfy as anything! It's good to feel comfortable when your sitting for hours on end!

My only problem with the mesh one is i can't recline it, and feel i sit on the edge of it.

Macca_EFC

Reaction score
Ahhh Wendy you should have splashed out on the Deluxe version, extra padding, reclines, adjustable legs oh it's just wonderful :0P

Jim Fisher

Reaction score
Got to agree Macca the deluxe or nothing if Carlsberg made fishing chairs they'd have copied the korum deluxe model.

Jim Fisher

Reaction score
George it is basically down to what kind of set up you require.

I would recomend the fox feeder arm and fox baitwaiter.

But i would say plan your set up as there are so many bits out there you can have what ever you want. Very versatile.

Enjoy.

Macca_EFC

Reaction score
I've found a downside to the Deluxe chair! I got so comfortable and relaxed on mine I missed a few bites! There I was reclined and relaxing as my float bobbed then dipped away I was just too damn comfy I missed a couple of bites, fear not though the solution was easy, sit nearer to my rod!

duckegg

Reaction score
I have just bought a KORUM chair not the expensive one and not the cheaper one, one in the middle . i am 6ft 1in and found the legs to be to short so i fitted 2ft octoplus legs to it this lets you fit any thing you want to it. I am disabled and this chair an absolute boon only wish i had bought one sooner

Reaction score
I have had one for several weeks now and would advise anyone who requires a degree of comfort to get one. There is now no excuse to have an untidy peg as all items are within easy reach. This is a great product for hard banks and concrete. I have yet to use the umbrella arm in high wind and would value a response on how it works.

GT56

Reaction score
I purchased the lightweight Korum chair at the start of the year; now have most of the accessories, the brolly arm being one.

Had to use the brolly arm in anger around four times, the last two Saturdays would have been totally ruined with out this attachment.

Looking forward to replacing the brolly with a parasol possibly a little later in the year.

Grumpy Git @

Reaction score
Father Christmas brought me a deluxe chair for xmas. It came with the wheel kit, which I thought was a pretty useless addition. Wrong!!! Having a wonderful wife who also likes to make sure everything matches (Wendy will understand) the rucksack and bait bag came as well as a two rod quiver. What with all that and a net filled stink bag thats a lot of trips back to the van. Ahh, add the wheels I thought, they had been hidden in the shed for a few weeks. Wow! an instant trolley and one walk to my swim. The handle fits on in seconds, with the chair fully reclined everything fits on nicely. Note to self: get some bungees!!
All in all a brilliant chair, comfy and so adaptable. Get one and see!
Happy days.

Geoff Monks

Reaction score
Mine looks so good I didn't want to set it up in case the screws damaged the legs! But when I did, it was great! I like the way the accessories come with adaptors for other leg systems, as I can use them with my Octoplus kit! Well done Korum, keep it up!

stikflote

Reaction score
I often fish with the trolley kit handle
fitted, and use it as a a spray bar when useing pole you can leave the wheels fitted and just position the rear legs leaving wheels lose while fishing