whitch pole shmano tec.xta or exage pro

PHILIP SMITH 9

Reaction score
hi, guys I ham holidaying in the UK in june. I emmegrated to australia in 91, used to love pole fishing but have lost track of tackel, I have read the reviews but whould like your help. regards phil.

TOM SAWYER

Reaction score
Hi Phil, Ive had my XTA a full season now and cant fault it ! Its rigid,light and will do all you want it to do,I absolutely love it,its a great pole,buy one!

PHILIP SMITH 9

Reaction score
hi Tom thanks for your help is there much of a diferance in the two as the poles specs are simler? apart from the length.

TOM SAWYER

Reaction score
I dont know mate, I didnt buy both!! /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Reaction score
I have the Technium XTA and its a great pole for the money as i am sure many others on the forum will agree.

I would recommed putting solid elastic in the pole if you get one as otherwise the action suffers (i tried drennan carp bungee elastic) and it makes the pole droop and feel uncomfortable.

Ryan

PHILIP SMITH 9

Reaction score
hi,Ryan have orded diawa hollow laki is this also to heavy? pole fishing has changed so much in 17 years my old pole was a diawa harrier sistem 11 mt. top pole in its day and cost over a grand./forum/smilies/crying_smiley.giflot ofmoney thenthe wife was not happy/forum/smilies/dont_tell_anyone_smiley.gifthanks for the info!

Reaction score
Daiwa hydro is brilliant Phil, lots of top match anglers use it as well. It should be fine in any pole

Ryan