Which Bivvy

Gish

Reaction score
I know that this is a widely debated subject, but recommendations on bivvys would be good. I have read the reviews and these are only helpfull to a degree.

I would like a bivvy with a sewn in ground sheet as I am not a great lover of bugs and the 4 legged furry things with long tails! Not to bothered about a porch extension but the bivvy needs to be a 1.5 man plus and be able to be put up by one person. So lets have some good advice on what I should look at & what I should stay clear off.

Look forwared to hearing from u all.

BigRob

Reaction score
I have a TF gear Force 8 Bivvy
5f8d5cc5753c404641a8edf08483beb8.jpg

I have the one man, there is a two man, they are half price and up in seconds,

Everyone has their Fav, if you look at click me

there is a vid of how it goes up and down. I can't put it up as fast as the vid but it's not far off, it fits back in the bag it came in, with no hassle, the ground sheet is built in...... not much more I can say really, you will see some other suggestion, from other peeple in the forum, I think there is some good deals out there at the mo.......

Maybe worth going to your local tackle shop they can get one out for you to have a mess with /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif good luck

George387

Reaction score
I have the Force 8 2 man version of Bigrobs's and have no complaints at all. I mainly use it for stop overs when Barbel fishing on the rivers and have been in some right horrendous storms with it and it has stayed perfect not a movement and everything intact. Very decent for the price I payed from Total fishing.

chris renwick

Reaction score
i have the 2 man loads of space wi 2 bed chaires, up in about 1.min, nice bit of kit just dont for get to put the rain cover over the spring...