Top fella award...

B

binka

Last week I posted in this forum to ask for information about a 3/8 bsf adaptor (not that I knew that’s what they were called) and people very kindly replied with some helpful information.

One person, much to my surprise, even pm’d me with an offer to make me some and being cheeky I replied and asked if he could knock me up a pair in brass… And this morning they arrived through the post.

Not only the pair I asked for but another pair of very useful, slightly different adaptors too and the fella has even stood the cost of the postage.

That’s not just helpful, that’s a diamond geezer!

Without wanting to cause any blushes let’s hear it for smudger172 :thumbs:

A very grateful thanks and a top fella, cheers mate... I owe you one :guinness:

bennygesserit

Reaction score
I had some very nice polaroids sent to me from a felliw forum member , an offer to meet and give me a detailed fishing lesson when I very first started out , plus a couple of offers to guest me on a club water or show me a prollific barbel water.

I think angling often creates a bond , I have helped others out on the bank in many ways and been helped , even had a couple of beers with a guy I got talking to on the canal its a nice part of the sport.

Titus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There are some great people in the angling world, I've just got in from an evening out at a race night down my local pub so I am full to the brim with 'hail fellow well met' lubricant but regardless of that, or perhaps because of that, this is an ideal moment to say thanks to all those chaps, especially my lower Severn mates (you know who you are), who have enriched my life over the last few years.

Pulled pork is just over cooked sunday roast without good mates to share it with.