Aqua Fast & Light brolly overwrap... At last!

B

binka

At long last it looks as though Aqua have brought out an overwrap for the Fast and Light brolly!

I can’t find it on their website but have stumbled across it here…

https://poingdestres.co.uk/aqua-products-fast-light-brolly-overwraps

It must be very new as it’s also available in the current DPM range which only came out recently, I’ve had so many results returned when googling from other forums by owners asking for the same thing over the years that I thought it might be of interest to some…

Incidentally, if anyone needs an unused and as new zip in front panel for the Fast and Light I know where one is as some idiot (mention no names) never checked to see if his brolly was the zip model :wh :eek:mg:

I may have to break my self-imposed boycott :)

flightliner

Reaction score
Hate to sound unknowing Steve but is the fast n light brolly made by aqua and does the overwrap only fit that one brolly?.

Last edited:
B

binka

Hate to sound unknowing Steve but is the fast n light brolly made by aqua and does the overwrap only fit that one brolly?.

Yeah it's made by Aqua Mick, not sure whether or not it will fit other brollies though.

It's been long awaited, I've seen all sorts of draped over contraptions when I've been looking for one in the past and I didn't fancy taking a punt on a non-Aqua one as, knowing my luck, it would end up looking like an elephant with the air sucked out of it.