Shimano Aero GTE B

Reaction score
/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

I have a pair of 6000s, they're great reels with plenty of cranking power, but a bit big for what I want them for (chub and barbel on the river). They were a bargain at £52 each brand new from a tackle shop on ebay, so what could I do?

The 5000 would be a better size I think.

Reaction score
I understand..we addicts can easily justify our habit. That lovely little front drag browning I bought, the rare (in the UK) small.old style. Okuma Epic I saw on ebay and just had to have, keeping those ancient Shakespeare Mustangs cos they are just right for the light little browning quiver tip I've used twice in over 15 years...

You're right Matt..they would be a better size.....

Reaction score
Paul,

Don't divert him from the spending path...if he doesn't get them he'll do something stupid...like park on a farm near the Ribble and tell us that the river's not far away so we can walk.......only he's got day tickets for the Wharfe. I'm told he can turn nasty...(or was that pasty...)

Paul B

Reaction score
Matt, reckon it's the GTE Cor for abetter alternative

/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Morespiders

Reaction score
Still got some 300s here Corker a great balance with all your rods, sweet as nuts still 3spare spools with each

Reaction score
I forgot about that. I was planning on getting off you at the weekend.

Keep hold of it.

It should match quite nicely with a nice new Harrison Avon /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif