You can't use it for that!!!

B

binka

As a result of being too lazy to get off my big, fat arris I've just come up with the most useful drying rack whilst knocking together a few floats...

2nqfjg2.jpg

I am being very careful that stain, paint and varnish don't come into contact with the reel but you all know what careful means to me :D

I think we had a thread a few months ago about using household items for things other than their intended purpose, do you ever do the same with your fishing tackle?

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
As a result of being too lazy to get off my big, fat arris I've just come up with the most useful drying rack whilst knocking together a few floats...

2nqfjg2.jpg

I am being very careful that stain, paint and varnish don't come into contact with the reel but you all know what careful means to me :D

I think we had a thread a few months ago about using household items for things other than their intended purpose, do you ever do the same with your fishing tackle?

That's the best thing to do with those Hardy conquest reels :wh ;).

I've used rods as javelins even with the reel attached :cool:.

lambert1

Reaction score
You might need to put a comb through your chest wig afterwards though Steve:D Very nice floats as always though:)