What happened to the Korum Barrow?

Reaction score
I haven't been fishing for about three years for various reasons.

Anyhow, back then i was going to buy the Korum barrow- it wasn't expensive and was quite compact, which meets my needs. I don't need a big barrow as I don't do long sessions.

I see that it is no longer available. Did they discontinue it?

Matt

carlosd

Reaction score
There Barrow Kit has replaced it.

I think they are pushing people to buy the Accesory Chair along with the Barrow Kit which for people with out there chair it sucks

carlosd

Reaction score
Prestige make one called the Carp Porter MK2 which is similar to the Korum, check it on Angling Direct

Reaction score
Has anyone got the Avid Carp Transit X barrow?

It looks just the job for me. I'm a short arse with little arms, so the short legs and adjustable handles look good.

Any one got one with some feedback?

Reaction score
That's a nice compact barrow and a good price. Unfortunately the legs and handles don't adjust to ensure I can push with straight arms and ground clearance.

shane99

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up ! I have been looking to get one of these for a while after seeing a mates, it suits my needs perfectly for the stupidly long walk I have to do at a couple of waters I fish. Panicked a bit when I saw this post, found one online at pro master angling centre & bought it :)

mikench

Reaction score
You should be on the stage Sir and I believe the next one leaves from Crewe in 20 Minutes!:rolleyes::D