Hardy demon spinning rod

lakhyaman

Reaction score
Has anyone any comments about, experience with or general wisdom about a Hardy Demon spinning rod?

It's all a bit too late really because in a fit of madness I have ordered one! It's the 11ft 20-60 gm one that I have ordered.

I would truly appreciate any insights apart from the obvious ones re a lack of grey matter.

Thanks to all

All the best

Lakhyaman

John Keane

Reaction score
That length and casting weight would make it suitable for spring salmon or big pike.

lakhyaman

Reaction score
The object is to use it for 10-20lb golden Mahseer in the Himalayan foothills. I bought it without thinking and really have no idea about the rod.

Thanks for your interest

All the best

Lakhyaman

John Keane

Reaction score
The object is to use it for 10-20lb golden Mahseer in the Himalayan foothills. I bought it without thinking and really have no idea about the rod.

Thanks for your interest

All the best

Lakhyaman

It will certainly do the job for those mahseer, I should think.

B

binka

I've hung my nose over one of these for some time but the truth is that I just can't justify the outlay on something that I would actually use so little, even with all the garnishings that usually draw me in.

Hardy spinning rods are still listed on their site (as I'm sure you already know) but wow, what a disappointment on the detail...

A token mention without the scantist of details such as casting weights and line ratings, that's really shabby for any company.

As with all things Hardy though, I'm sure it will far surpass its intended purpose when the proof of the pudding comes to the eating.