Nice new reel.

dicky123

Reaction score
I got a Cadence reel today 4000 CS10, very nice. So light I honestly thought the box would be empty. Its made of carbon fibre, magnesium (or something like that) and goes on the Acolyte perfectly. Drag seems as good as the Daiwa's, two spools, folding handle, £89 posted. It looks space age too, in a dark blue, grey. I'll let you know how it feels when I've used it a few times, but first impression is why pay any more?:confused:

I had the new little 501 serviced, its had new carbon washers, cleaned and re-oiled, and the dog returned. The guy that did it explained exactly how the clutch works. Its just like the new 507 only the drag setting is on the handle. Should get that back in the coming days. If I knew how to send a bloody picture, I bloody would!:eek:mg:

john step

Reaction score
****y, sending photos has been covered many times if you do a search. The secret is the little symbol 3rd from the right when you do a post.(looks like a tree)
If I can do it anyone can.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Like this.......

14zNJ9M.jpg

barbelboi

Reaction score
It just won't accept pics of snotties Mick - PO can't have the same standards..............:)