Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Default Tackle Shuttle/Barrow

I'm after a shuttle/barrow to carry my tackle. I have a Prestons Inception SL30 seatbox so after either the Prestons 2 Wheel Shuttle (providing it packs away/dismantles small enough to fit in a car boot), or something else universal.

The key is something which folds away quite small if anyone has recommendations please.

Thanks

Default Re: Tackle Shuttle/Barrow

This has been on here a couple of times in the past. From memory the overall winner for durability is something from the PRESTIGE range. UK made. Have a look at the PRESTIGE LIGHT .

Carp Porter Porterlite II is the doggies danglies, if you search on google for fishingmagic and porterlite you will get several threads to read.

Thanks guys, so the portalite 2 would be ok for the typical seat box, holdall and luggage if I strap it all down?

Quote Originally Posted by Dobbor1 View Post
    Thanks guys, so the portalite 2 would be ok for the typical seat box, holdall and luggage if I strap it all down?
    When I said light, I hadn't got the name right. Its the one above Mr Lout mentioned. Just the job. Will take everything you need. I have a different version but similar. It folds down and I get it in a small car no problems. Prestige have a website.

I carry a preston 360 chair, a 50 litre carryall and me rods and pole on mine. The bottom bag that it comes with is full of spare clothes and bait.

You might need to try one out with your tackle. Having just looked at the SL30 I don't think it will work because the platform will sop the box sitting down over the barrow.

Oxford, and occasionally Warrington Lancs
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dobbor1 View Post
    I'm after a shuttle/barrow to carry my tackle. I have a Prestons Inception SL30 seatbox so after either the Prestons 2 Wheel Shuttle (providing it packs away/dismantles small enough to fit in a car boot), or something else universal.

The key is something which folds away quite small if anyone has recommendations please.

Thanks
    Get the preston shuttle, you will need the SL30 adaptors for it,Warington Tackle and Guns have some on back order from Prestons,, they are around 20 quid. the shuttle will dismantle to fit in a car boot. Or do what I did and buy a Zaffira and wheel it in the boot