korum wheel kit

tc1

Reaction score
can anyone tell me if you can leave the wheels attatched to the back legs of the chair when using it, can they take the weight of an adult.

thanks

stikflote

Reaction score
yes you can, just depends on terrain i do it a lot, i have found that you can just undo wheels leave them on legs, then legs will sit on ground and wheels will slide up ,no need to take the wheels off

tc1

Reaction score
do the wheels fix on to the origional legs, i thought they came with there own brackets that you slid into the chairs brackets,thanks for the advice.

Reaction score
The wheels come on a short piece of tubing. You have to remove the legs and replace them with the wheels.

Not sure about leaving them in place while fishing. May be OK on a flat surface but I suspectit would eventually damage the axles. It takesless thana minute to remove them both and replace themwith the legs anyway.

You may already be aware but theybrought out a new version of the wheel kitthis year. The new handles are more like a barrow and they also have a very handy storage recess. I would recomend you make sure you get this one rather than the old style.

stikflote

Reaction score
yes just take legs out and wheel kits slips on to leg ,they also come with two short legs ,which increase the height of chair as a barrow , ,thers no need to to take wheels off thety slide up a out the way

tc1

Reaction score
thanks for the advice, and have a happy new year.