Korda Krusha

David Rogers 3

Reaction score
The packaging on the Korda Krusha carries a disclaimer to the effect that "due to the materials used", it's not suitable for processing food items (i.e. for human consumption).

Anyone any idea why this might be? The only thing I can think of is that plastic microparticles might end up in the food items, but then everything we eat and drink is already supposed to be contaminated in this way anyway...

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
I’ve used one for a few years but wouldn’t dream of using it for human food items, for that I have a grinder, a food processor and a blender.

You are are probably right though regarding the plastic particles.

sam vimes

Reaction score
Some types of plastic are simply not deemed safe for use with foodstuffs for human consumption. Perhaps it's made from one of those. Alternatively, it may just be legal backside covering on a product never intended to be used on human foodstuffs.

John Keane

Reaction score
I’ve just bought one, the small version, to grind up years-old boilies for a bit of PVA bagging. It’s a simple, well-made bit of kit that can produce large fragments or a fine powder, depending on how many turns you give the device.

Reaction score
Really good bit of kit,great for chopping up boilies to add to groundbait,adding their flavours and attractants....