Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  10
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Fishing tackle used for...

You wish. I heard a girl once asked you why you were called tripod and you said look at this as you unzipped your"

......camera bag and took a long steady photo.

Quote Originally Posted by Aknib View Post
    Just before this lockdown business began I was getting serious flutters of eyelashes from a bird at work and things were looking a cert.

Unlike me really but I'd decided to make a move and then... Bloody lockdown!

Anyway, thinking outside the box a little I'd decided to ask her out for a picnic instead of the usual drink and I'd planned the same thing with my wicker basket, especially as I have a large Nash cool bag which fits very neatly inside it.

I'd planned on filling it with ice packs and cans of San Miguel, and stuffing a cream cake down the side for her, before informing her on the day that she would driving back.

Well c'mon...

Start as you mean to go on

That is absolutely true too, that really was the plan... Does anyone know how sex pans out with social distancing?
    It is all about sausage with you Steve! Bearing in mind that the principle places to get the virus are through the mouth, eyes and nose you should provide her with a mask and address matters from the rear so to speak!
    By the time a man realizes his Father was right, he has a son who thinks he's wrong.

I think I’d rather have political posts but I do like innuendo..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12