Cheap Tackle Box @ Aldi

Milo

Reaction score
Just spotted this and thought of the FM boys and girls. £6.23 on sale from Thursday 19th Feb:

Organiser
Product_detail_Wk0809T16.jpg

Purpose-designed to keep various tools, paints and bits and pieces in order; complete with a clear lid for easy identification and retrieval of contents. <ul>[*] 7 fixed compartments (that can be subdivided into 37) [*] Tight-fit lid to prevent loose item displacement [*] Available in: Red Base/Black dividers or Black Base/Yellow dividers [/list]

Day Breamer

Reaction score
Im guessing this is just the empty box and not full of stuff?

Well, its a recession, you can but hope. /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

I just clicked the link, no mention of free paint brushes (bugger) but also no mention of size dimensions... if this was big but not massive i'll be getting one.

Funny thing is, i was in Aldi just yesterday knowing they have fishing stuff in on occasions, they didnt have any mention of anything yesterday, i expect the summer months to be a good time to go have a look-see.

M

MCMILLIGAN

they have some prety decent stuff in like rod holdalls and that the floats are rubbish but like luggage wise there perfect the telescopic rods are good aswell

TJD Notts

Reaction score
I bought a small roving bag last year from Aldi and i can't fault it! It's just like a Chub bag but a quarter of the price!!!

Day Breamer

Reaction score
I just got back from Aldi.

The box is a massive 19 inches in size, it would no way fit in my seat box, its a giant of a box, well worth the money being asked for it (even tho i thought the lid was somewhat flimsy).

So if anyone wants a BIG 17 divider compartment box then nip off down to your local Aldis /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

M

MCMILLIGAN

bought one today wnt fit in me box but can put it in me net bag

C

Cakey

you have to watch the cheaper plastic boxes when cold they shatter very easily

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
has anyone else seen the net washing bags in aldi ? to most people they are net washing bags but to me they are fantastic boilie air drying bags.