Maver reactorlite 15ft/18ft float rod

Muffin

Reaction score
I've recently just bought the Maver feeder system (last season)and its a really great rod, light but with a good backbone for bigger fish and a great range of tips and different lengths, not suitable for carping but perfect for chubbing on the rivers. I know that does not help much but does give an idea of what their rods might be like in general. Maver use some technology that means their rods are never suppsoed to 'lock up' but I've never had anything big enouugh to test that theory! It copes with decent chub in colued rivers and I've had low double figure carp on it.

I had a look at the maver rod you are talking about but decided on the MAP Ultra range I've got the 15ft and the 17ft and they are very good rods for trotting. (no longer being produced) I'm always a bit wary of trotting rods that are 2 lengths (with extensions)as I am guessing it is difficult to make a rod that is perfect at both lengths, so you end up with a average rod at both lengths if you understand where I'm coming from.

Hope that helps a bit.

Last edited: