Aldi's excellent tackle bags are back

MarkTheSpark

Reaction score
August 9th http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/2827_10760.htm
Product_detail_Wk33S2.jpg

Bought one of these last time around and wished I'd bought three. Great for subdividing your tackle so you don't carry the lot every time you go fishing.

Shrek

Reaction score
Shame they don't have the plastic bits box in the top compartment anymore. The two I bought previously have, but not this time round.

Unless, they were all "removed" from the one's on display in my local store................!!

Rodney Wrestt

Reaction score
Shame they don't have the plastic bits box in the top compartment anymore. The two I bought previously have, but not this time round.

Unless, they were all "removed" from the one's on display in my local store................!!
There weren't any in the store I went to either Shrek, I didn't think they were meant to?

John Newman

Reaction score
Our Aldi is having a car park sale of non food items next Wednesday, so I am hoping that some of the "old" fishing gear is available like the compartment boxes.

Don't know if this is just a local thing or something all Aldi managers are encouraged to do.

Cheers John

Peter West

Reaction score
Aldi Bag

Must tell you this one, called in at Aldi last Saturday night see if bags were on sale yet, it was just before closing so their was no one in shop, has me and partner pulled up, a coach full of Celtic supporters came, and one could tell they had had a few scoops or two, so I thought quick get in, get bag before this lot start queuing up, I needn't had bothered though, their was two young girls on till that’s all, so they just walked up to drinks section took cases of beer, wine and sprits, some where trying jackets on and ripping labels off, and justed walked out with everything, girlfriend said someone should try and stop them, why the hell she looked at me I don't know, I can just see myself getting on coach and asking them all to return the goods, that’s good lads, I would probably be typing this in hospital now while they tried to remove a bottle from up my A***, it was at least 20 mins before police car came with one officer by which time coach was back on motorway, I noticed the bloke who was trying his new jacket on, get into the drivers seat, brilliant or what, anyway they caught up with them at next service station with more police then supporters plus helicopter, probably their would be no drink left by then, and surprise surpise they all got off with a caution, plus two young girls who were absolute terrified by the whole episode, but I took it on myself to console them