Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: tackle tarts

michael rouse Guest

whats the point of buying bargain tackle like second hand Ron Thompson and having to purchase something else when you can get good tackle such as ESP ,Prologic and Greys

Because it costs more? duh
    If your that low on money then it's better to psend you're money on things that catch fish i.e. Hooks etc As opposed to Seats and stuff.

michael rouse Guest

cheap tackle usually breaks .Ron thompson and small name brands break.i know.

Well thats why people don't always buy that cheap. Have you no value for money?
    If u bought 3 Shimano Techniums and 3 Aero 8000 GTE Baitrunners and they get nicked the first night you Bivvy up with em then you're gonna be rather more ****** off than the person with cheap - yet just as reliable gear. And just cos it's expensive doesn't mean it will catch you fish!

michael rouse Guest

insurance.....get insured and get the same tackle again if it is nicked.

Which idiot is gonna insure ure fishing tackle - and if they did it'd cost you more than the price of the things over a year, leave alone more.

michael rouse Guest

i got my guitar insured for holidays.

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one) Guest

bit hard to catch fish with a guitar ---what do you do hit them over the head with it ???

Les Clark Guest

Play untill they give up.

Dave Rothery Guest

you'll just open a riff between them.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast