Leeda Assassin 11 poles..

R

Richard Huggett 1

Collected my 12.5 metre Assassin 11 yesterday and wondered if anyone has any used one yet ?

J

james hunt

i am tempted to buy one myself please let me no how you get on with it.
is it easy to handle
is it ok on a canal
can you hold it at full length.

J

james hunt

i think i will opt for the shimano technium xt. twice the price but good reviews and well recomended by local tackle dealers.
i still havent seen a review for the assasin 12.5 metre which is strange as a lot of the big tackle shops advertise it as a best seller. (anyone no of a shop selling cheap shimano xt)

Mike Collins 2

Reaction score
Hi..I bought one recently and used at my local pool on Monday for the first time..I found it quite unweildy in a stiffish breeze and resorted to the waggler instead..it was pretty floppy at full length and although I waggled it about when I bought it I think I was seduced by the spares and the extra margin pole that came with it..It was Ok at about 9m but maybe it would be better in calmer conditions..I suppose its a case of you get what you pay for but I really cant see me using it much. I have a Maver pole I bought secondhand for about the same price as I paid for the Leeda and it is so much lighter and stiffer than the Leeda I will probably be putting my Assassin II up for sale on E bay! only used once and 1 careful owner!

Ken Major

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am looking for top 4 sections fromLeeda Assassin 11 (power tip) 12.5 mpole. Happy to purchase whole if cheaper.