A few books for sale. NOW SOLD Thanks

Colin Brett

Reaction score
I have decided now is the time to have a bit of a clear out, because if I pop my clogs my wife will bin anything to do with fishing. Plus I'm looking for a new compact camera.
Realistic offers welcome

Piker's Progress; John Watson 1st edition [was there a 2nd?] 1991 Pristine condition
£130
Fenland Pike: Denis Moules, Mark Barrett. Signed by both authors. Pristine condition
£40
Tactics for Big Pike; Bill Chillingworth. Paper back Great condition
£35
Fishing for Big Eels; Brian Crawford. Good condition
£130
Broadland Pike; Steven Harper. Pristine condition
£250
Casting at the Sun; Chris Yates. 1st edition Pristine condition
£150
Somewhere down the crazy river; Boote & Wade. Pristine condition
£220
Redmire Pool; Clifford & Arbery. Excellent condition
£110
Carp Fever, Kevin Maddocks; 2nd Edition
£40
Dream Pike; Stephen Harper; Pristine condition
£90

steve2

Reaction score
Thanks to the list of books I now know how much mine might be worth. I will leave a price list in my will:)

Colin Brett

Reaction score
Thanks to the list of books I now know how much mine might be worth. I will leave a price list in my will:)
Only if you actually sell! Mine are going back on the bookcase but I need to clear a complete set of Maeve Bunchy books back to the loft ? Sell your books she said, but not selling her's ?

Ray Roberts

Reaction score
Only if you actually sell! Mine are going back on the bookcase but I need to clear a complete set of Maeve Bunchy books back to the loft Sell your books she said, but not selling her's

It looks like sh’s planning to say goodbye to you first Colin. If anything you put in your mouth tastes of bitter almonds, don’t swallow it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk