Anglers corner....

Aknib

Reaction score
Well that's me finally done, the last coat of stain went on the newly installed Pike section before daybreak this morning and I'm pleased I got it in without having to use the back of the door. Must admit it didn't look much on the face of it until the gear was added...

pt1.JPG

pt2.JPG

Had a bit of a snagging list to get through which is now done, that included removing the shelf I've got the 'pins on as the vibration went through the floor and the drawer cabinet when I walked in the room and caused an irritating rattle so I've cured that by placing some neoprene sheets cut to size and placed on top of the stem posts under the shelf itself and nicely out of sight.

pt4.JPG

It's taken just over a week all in all but that included dismantling the office that it was and completely redecorating the room, probably half that time was head scratching on how to lay things out so it looked as I wanted it to look whilst functioning practically and conveniently.

It's surpassed my expectations and now that all the tackle is safely in there I reckon i'll be out to catch a few sessions before the end of the river season, I really like the way those Perch greet me when I walk in there on a sunny morning...

pt7.JPG

pt6.JPG

If only the real ones were as obliging! :)

mikench

Reaction score
Are you taking bookings yet and do you have a brochure for the female attendees? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

On reflection I'd rather go catch a barbel or two.