Best 16.5 ft boat go

Davecot85

Reaction score
Hi hope you can all help its about boats so i have been warned off of sea hog alaska 500 boats after i paid a deposit what are everybodys views on them and i was looking for advice on other boats to
warrior 165
Explorer elite 2
Sea hog alaska 500
The warrior are hard to find so was hopeing you could shed some light on them before i pull out of the purchase of the alaska 500 thanks

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Look up "The Fishlocker" on YouTube, John has done several videos on boats, what to look for etc. He's a top bloke and will be happy to answer questions directly through his Facebook page.

Funnily enough I've just this minute finished watching his latest video on shark fishing, amazing stuff.

Davecot85

Reaction score
Look up "The Fishlocker" on YouTube, John has done several videos on boats, what to look for etc. He's a top bloke and will be happy to answer questions directly through his Facebook page.

Funnily enough I've just this minute finished watching his latest video on shark fishing, amazing stuff.
Follow him etc for ages now and he was the one who put the alert on it after a message about anchors so i was just trying to find more peoples views cheers for the reply mate

mikench

Reaction score
Think long and hard about buying a boat( money pit) including storeage, towing and launching. Remember there is no RAC at sea.

waldi

Reaction score
I had one of the original Alaska 500's , great fishing platform.
Mine only had a 50HP outboard which was the minimum you needed to get it on the plane with 3 people on board.
Nearly bought a 16' fastliner (Not sure if they still do them) but the Alaska had a lot more usable deckspace, higher freeboard and was much more stable at anchor and on the drift.

Good little boots (y)

picklerick

Reaction score
Message sent about a very clean Alaska 500 I'll be selling soon.