big french trout

nicepix

Reaction score
There are a lot of lakes up in the mountains that hold 'ferox' brownies. Many of them are free fishing as long as you have a rod licence.

mark brailsford 2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Mick if you want to catch some big Ferox mate then get yourself up to Loch Awe, some real beauties in there, The pike aren't bad either ;)

mick b

Reaction score
Mick if you want to catch some big Ferox mate then get yourself up to Loch Awe, some real beauties in there, The pike aren't bad either ;)

Mark and Nicepix,
If it isnt in Hampshire or Dorset it can stay uncaught until Im in New Zealand :D

Saying that I did have a double figure Rainbow last backend......on trotted bread :eek:mg:

greenie62

Reaction score
If it isnt in Hampshire or Dorset it can stay uncaught until Im in New Zealand

Saying that I did have a double figure Rainbow last backend......on trotted bread

Hey Mick,
Somehow " ....... Let the mountain come to MickB." doesn't have quite the same ring to it - but it seems to work for you - so I can't knock it!
:thumbs:

Paul Boote

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
No. One of the handful of good things that can be said about modern guides is that they don't kill fish; they know that fish like that are future client business to them and have no place on a plate.

bullet

Reaction score
Must be the angle of the photo, then, because the eye is looking straight out and not down.