Carls Swinger Questions!

Carl Harding

Reaction score
I will finish the song when i get more details maybe some of you could email me with some funny moments regarding some of the fishing trips!
Being new to the world of Fishing Magic I don't know that much although I'm picking up that Bunny seems to get some stick?
My association would like to know a bit more about the selby mission? (ie) is there any room dates so on and location details so if someone can mail me it would be nice? and yes Stu i agree "luv it luv it " is a very strange way to end a message! maybe there is some form of insecurity within bunny there we are all not aware of
Maybe my flasing red light has some affect?

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
"maybe some of you could email me with some funny moments regarding some of the fishing trips!"

Oh Wol, I mean Bunny, what have you done mate?

Rik, can you link the last fish-in on here mate and give Carl a general idea as to wot he's letting himself in for...Carl, yes mate, there is space for you, where are you based?

Carl Harding

Reaction score
Where is he from stu?

ps we are a big go on the selby mission bud
just need the details?

C

Carp Angler

oh great, another bloody east coast in-bred......

You can have a laugh at this bunch of miscreants here.

Carl Harding

Reaction score
Well to put ya mind at rest I,m not an inbred! although my wife is and there is nothing wrong with her 3 eye's and 2 noses!
and you should meet her brother who is also her cousin who,s married to her sister!!!!

What a bunch of nutters!! looking forward to joining in with the fun, do they do any fishing?

C

Carp Angler

Fishing? occasionally, but not when we get together, then it's piss take central and lardy Denise is the target of all ribald comments and innuendos.

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Denise being me...and as Rik rightly says, I give the most and take the little, but one day, they will all be as funny and fast witted as I!
Careful Rik, you're moving closer to that inbred east wall.

C

Carp Angler

Still sticking to the south coast though.

Anyways, I think that you and Carl make a lovely couple, we could call you Swamp Donkey and Pie Muncher............