Cecil B de Marsden.jpg

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
"So, if the mainlinegoes through there......the swivel must go there........ and the feeder goes here........ where the hell does the hooklength go?"

N

NomadPaul

...."whoops. (*cough cough*) Maybe should have taken this particular film out of the camera before i started"

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
"Yeah! Yeah.... I know it's digital.....but I bought this roll of film in 1967 and it ain't going to waste!"

W

Wolfman Woody

Who said this was a caption competition?

It was a Velbon, Monk. Not bad and far better than the one I had years ago.

He wants rails laying down next time, a proper dolly and a dolly grip to push him up and down the boards. A 10K lamp and matt would be useful too and a couple of reflectors and some shades. In fact, a full crew might be useful.

W

Wolfman Woody

Caption -

"I bet Spielberg doesn't have to piss about himself with his microphones."

Deanos

Reaction score
I shall enter my little digits into the "Mr fat fingers of the universe competition"!

The Monk

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Woody the Moaning Marlow Meldrew wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Who said this was a caption competition?

It was a Velbon, Monk. Not bad and far better than the one I had years ago.

He wants rails laying down next time, a proper dolly and a dolly grip to push him up and down the boards. A 10K lamp and matt would be useful too and a couple of reflectors and some shades. In fact, a full crew might be useful. </blockquote>
velbon, velbon, mickey mouse gear would be seen dead with one

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Just give me a grip of that Dolly bird you're on about Jeff, you can keep the rest.

W

Wolfman Woody

You have another nice funny one coming to you, if you DARE publish it!

Kevin Perkins

Reaction score
Jeff

Did that picture of myHUGE Clattercote capture (biggest of the day by a long way) come outok...?

Kevin Perkins

Reaction score
It was at least a double, I had to hand-line it in as I was afraid my rod would snap in two tryingto haul it in...........

Grumpy Git @

Reaction score
I can confirm it was well over 10lb. Thought it a bit unkind to leave it on the bank behind us all day though. /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif