Chub 7lb 4oz 8dr March 8th 2009[1].JPG

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Awesome fish, well done Andy........................but pleaseeeeeeeeee buy a razor, you scare the fish looking like that /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Reaction score
Oh I don't know...I saw a picture of Knlowlsey the other night fishing in a suit, complete with posh watch and bracelet (Gaz is great engraved on it)

Morespiders

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Bryan Baron 2 wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Andy is one of the best dressed men on the bank.</blockquote>

No he's not, he's the dirtiest ,scruffy bugger your ever likley to meet, and thats saying something having met you.

Mr Nellist dresses like that to blend in with the down and outs

Morespiders

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>PoshPaul (ACA/ANGLING TRUST) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Is his kit camouflaged like mine , Spiders?</blockquote>

No Paul,his is coated in fish slime, yours is just mudfrom sliding down precipitous hillsides in the dark last year.

Oh by the way , thats one hell of a chub Mr Nellist, I wont say well done because you do it all the time

A

Andy "the Dog" Nellist (SAA) (ACA)

Cheers ladsand lasses

The suit in the photo is my new Sundridge Mark V Igloo which at 3 months old is maturing nicely.

The chub was caught from the upper Thames on flake withliquidised bread in the feeder. Nigel Connor was fishing with me for the day and also had a result landinghis pb Chub of 6lb 3oz earlier in the afternoon.

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
Well done Andy and Nigel. It was well worth Nigel's early start after "the night before" then - despite plying him with beer, wine and port, he still wouldn't divulge where -"somewhere between Swindon and Westminster Bridge" was the best we could extract from him. How he managed such an early start is a mystery.

/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

F

Fred Bonney

Nice fish Andy, and Nigel.

The haircut is just taking this blending in, a bit too far though./forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

D

Dave Slater

Lovely looking fish Andy. Congratulations.

/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

preston96

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Morespiders(ACA) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote><blockquote class=quoteheader>Bryan Baron 2 wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Andy is one of the best dressed men on the bank.</blockquote>

No he's not, he's the dirtiest ,scruffy bugger your ever likley to meet, and thats saying something having met you.

Mr Nellist dresses like that to blend in with the down and outs</blockquote>

Ah ha!!.....down and outs..... Thames........ he fishes close to the Isle of dogs then?......bet Wol ain't far away!

It looks a stunner Andy.