Clip on Glasses/magnifiers

Bluenose

Reaction score
I am looking for glasses or magnifiers to fit onto my cap, fed up of scrambling for glasses when I only need them for the odd job. They must be able to clip on to the peak of a baseball cap and flip up out of the way when not needed. I don't want sunglasses.

I've seen some Snowbee efforts on fleabay for about 14notes, any other recommendations?

The bad one

Reaction score
Heaves Eddy, pound shop magnifiers.... a pound. 1.5 - 2.0 mag, do the job fine. A piece of string with a 1.5 inch of catty elastic pushed on the string ends and the arms they'll stay hanging around your neck all the time you're fishing. Always have at least 2 pairs in my tackle bag at any time.
This post was written with a pair of 2.0 mags on from the pound shop! ?

Bluenose

Reaction score
I have Home Bargains £1.50 specials for reading Phil, that are round my neck constantly, they're just a pita when my hands are covered in bread mash, slime or whatever else.

Last edited:

The bad one

Reaction score
Bloody hell ONE POUND FIFTY PENCE thems expensive mate! Clean the things is the answer to the pita problem you lazy sod! I'm really OCD about dirty glasses mate I really am. I always have a snot rag in my pocket for cleaning them. Flip up btw would still get pitaed due to crappy hands mate so that not a flyer as an excuse.

Ray Roberts

Reaction score
Or these.
a58bbfc1f03712cb0bd4cd3b73c8430d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The bad one

Reaction score
How bloody much Keroa! More money than sense if you buy them. Must have the name Carp and Fox on them. ;):LOL: