Combs Res - One for the Manc's and Yorkies!

Morespiders

Reaction score
that would be great spiders .... and i dont know how many of u guys are going, but i hope there'll be reports and catch photos next week to make me jealous lol

We are not going next week Sean, I said around Xmas or in the Spring,
you no wisen:D

bigsean

Reaction score
sorry spider .... i thought u meant u will be going 'again' near xmas or in spring ..... keep me posted and i'll do my best to make it
and to wisen pwoperwy :D

akacrush

Reaction score
Morning all

Well 22nd was a blow out for me too due to problems at work! So any other dates looking hopeful??

On the plus side, did manage to get out last week for a couple of days - local club water, a new personal best Chub at 6.5lb and then a day at Roman Lakes in Marple and a new PB Pike (a gnats chuff just over 20lb, photo to follow) :)

gkfish

Reaction score
hello all just joined today.
was thinking about going up the res either sunday or monday 28/29 might see some of you there ill be the one looking puzzled and sat scratching my head lol not been doing this fishing lark for long :eek:mg::confused:

sorry people just noticed the date im only a yr out lol

Last edited:

The bad one

Reaction score
hello all just joined today.
was thinking about going up the res either sunday or monday 28/29 might see some of you there ill be the one looking puzzled and sat scratching my head lol not been doing this fishing lark for long :eek:mg::confused:

sorry people just noticed the date im only a yr out lol

Don't bother my friend as you'll be disappointed, it closed as free water as from last Monday and has been taken over by a big club that doesn't do day tickets.

Reaction score
It's the blooming tree roots you've got to watch if you're the taller sort of chap....they know they're so far down I can't see them!!

I'll join the "is it" list.....is it the club that Bad One, Spiders, Matt and I are all in?