Free Spirit Barbel Seeker 12' SU

hague01

Reaction score
Hi Guys.
Just bought a pair of these, around a year old. I bought because there was also the carrier section and 3 tips. The rods are 300 new each and the carrier/tips 100, so they are not cheapies. Have a look at Johnson Ross or Tackle box for details. Both have the proper bags in perfect condition . I think the SU stands for stepped up from 1.5, as they are said to be 1.75's
I had to buy the pair although I only want 1 plus the carrier/tips so as to make up a twin tip.
Therefore I have a spare one. If anyone is interested let me know. If anyone collects they can have the choice of either one, that's how good they are. I am in Essex.
They are a full 6 ' so courier will be circa £15.

hague01

Reaction score
Sorry, fat fingers, courier about 25.

hague01

Reaction score
Used them both yesterday as a straight ledger and the other a quiver. Someone must like me as I caught on both and saw how they handled fiesty carp. Loads of feel and proper rods imho.

hague01

Reaction score
I am selling both rods and the carrier. The gods smiled on me and I caught on both. They bend too much for me. Brilliant and sensitive with loads of feel but not for me. My sportex rods already do that so silly to tie up so much money on them. That's why I didn't get on with the tournament pros etc. How is your weather down there.