Good Fishing Spots

mikench

Reaction score
You and dozens of others I suspect. Welcome to the forum. After a good few years and many posts, a member in your neck of the woods, might and I stress might, send you a pm about places you could try. No sea angler is going to reveal to a first time poster and on a public forum some good spots to fish. I certainly wouldn't.

markcw

Exiled Northerner
Reaction score
Oxford, and occasionally Warrington Lancs
You and dozens of others I suspect. Welcome to the forum. After a good few years and many posts, a member in your neck of the woods, might and I stress might, send you a pm about places you could try. No sea angler is going to reveal to a first time poster and on a public forum some good spots to fish. I certainly wouldn't.
Spoilsport ???

no-one in particular

Reaction score
I don't mind revealing sea fishing spots although I would do it by PM and not directly, it is not the same as coarse fishing which is over crowded and good spots at a premium and the circus is a problem. There is a lot of room along the coast, look at John's posts at Samphire Hoe, it is often deserted. However, the poster has not named were he is looking so I looked at his profile to find out and it is nowhere near me so, I cannot offer anything. he should have narrowed it down a bit but this is not the best site for the question, a more dedicated sea angling forum would be better.

Last edited:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I’m always happy to help too but in this case I really can’t be bothered, just as the poster hasn’t bothered to come back online since asking the question.

no-one in particular

Reaction score
I’m always happy to help too but in this case I really can’t be bothered, just as the poster hasn’t bothered to come back online since asking the question.
I just noticed it does say barrow in furness on his moniker and you may be right, is he really interested in the forum!