Harrison Triptych 12ft

gordy000

Reaction score
I am looking for a Harrison Triptych 12ft 3pc rod.
Hopefully someone has one gathering dust and needs a new home.
Please pm if you have one for sale.

Thanks
Gordon

gordy000

Reaction score
I have a mate who has one and I liked it so i thought I'd see if i could get one for myself. The rod is discontinued so i can't buy a new one.

Reaction score
The rod is discontinued??? Try emailing Harrison direct and enquire about a blank,that is if you haven't already done so... :)

Molehill

Reaction score
Unfortunately you are not having mine, though I can understand why you want one ;).
Mate of mine has one and never managed to purchase a second despite trying hard - don't think he got anywhere with Harrisons direct as they are probably too busy etc. to just role a single blank for someone (unless perhaps they are a regular custom builder they supply?). Good luck and keep trying anyway, never know.

gordy000

Reaction score
I had asked Harrison's but they dont even have any blanks either so cant even get one made.

Reaction score
They usually make sections up,if you have a breakage,so maybe,just maybe order three sections as breakages,if you are lucky...

treecutter

Reaction score
They come up every now & then on ebay. Managed to get myself a Harrison Killin Stick 1.5lb tc which is built on the same blank so I believe.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk