Hi everyone!

maxpowa

Reaction score
Hi,

I just signed up here. Started fishing again about two years ago after 20 years of not knowing what I was missing.

I'm from Ghent in Belgium and coarse fishing here is mainly done by pole, but I prefer to fish with a match or float rod. So naturally I tend to get most of my information from the UK where a lot more anglers seem to enjoy fishing the way I like.

During the winter months I do like targeting predatory fish like pike, perch and zander and I'm getting into catfish this year since there's a nice lake with a decent amount of decent size Wels catfish nearby.

I'm converting back to coarse fishing more now, since most predatory fish are on the verge of spawning. I'd also like to get into feeder and pellet waggler fishing in the coming year as that's something I've not ventured into before, but it seems like a lot of fun.

I've already ventured into these forums from google searches for some time and it's about time I signed up and got more interactive with the other members.

Thanks for reading and take care,
Steven

mikench

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Steven and I hope you make posts, reply to them and generally engage and enjoy.