I,m going to Selby

M

Mike Parker

Bearing in mind your 'behaviour' I have had a word with border control and they wont let you into Gods own county! (especially with your rod in your hand)

Carl Harding

Reaction score
Listen Just becaise we dant toolk proper in norvok like you geezers dant mean we are bad my old china!!!

anyhow its proven we are better fisherman than you lot across the border!!!!

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Oh dear, here we go. I'd love to see you wop Wol's ass and all that Carl, but if it's down to money I'd have to back the 'spooney' one!

One tip for you Carl, the foreigners are those up north, there is only one border mate, and that sits between us rich intellectual southerners or those thick out of work northerners.

Carl Harding

Reaction score
Ok name the charity stu me and bunny all the way!

and yes i agree one border! so why selby?

Carl Harding

Reaction score
Chris do you mean cromer? because you need to be poor to live there its a right dump!!!

Great Yarmouth is where it all happens bud!!!!

we have running water now as well

D

Dave Silvers

we have running water now as well

No mate thats the Yare.

D

Dave Silvers

And plenty of it at the moment I would guess, but I wouldn't want to drink it. There again I'm not from Norfolk, just visit from time to time. Hate the bloody A17.

B

Bob Watson

Stu you're only having a go at us northerners coz Ron isn't here to sort you out!

Carl Harding

Reaction score
Steady Chris your Nearly up norv There mate.

besides you must be loaded to be living up there!!

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
yeah and making the most of it Bob as he'll kick my ass on his return! Cor Blimey Guv!

S

Stu Black

I hate this North/South argument because I'm a complete mongrel and cant join in on any side! Unless we all start on the Welsh (except my girlfriends Welsh) or the Geordies.

B

Bob Watson

Looking at your photo Stu, He'll need bloody big feet. You as big as Rik?

Other Stu,

There's no north, south divide, South of the Tees and you're a southern wooftah. North of the Don, you need to pass an exam to get past the Swale.