I,m going to Selby

Murray Rogers

Reaction score
6 foot, 18 stone and shy as a church mouse

Your not maybe a tad over weight then then Big boy!!!!!!!

Correct weight for 6 footer WITH big build is c.13 Stone, (fighting weight)

F

Fred Bonney

We don't believe those 'correct'weights for size,do we Stu.?

C

Chris Bishop

Why are so many carp anglers so large..? Innocent question, I promise.

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Oi Chris, I resemble that comment! Sorry mean resent.

In answer to your question: It's because we are secure about our innerself and outer layers which makes us great company with superb personalities.....

We also lie through our teeth!

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

A new law set to be passed in Norway will ban fat fisherman from going fishing; as research provides evidence that the overweight fishermen are a threat to their own health.
(Actually, I have a better idea, let's ban 'fat' politicians and bureaucrats. They may not be a threat to their own health, but they sure are a threat to ours.)

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Oi Wol, if they're looking to banish ginger nuts then what the hell are you gonna do?

A

Alan Roe

Oh Dear! Oh Dear! Oh Dear!
Do I detect the sound of a bunch of southern iron hooves intending to come up North for a fishing lesson???
Looks like the pie shops are going to be on overtime........

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Lets look back at who started this thread and of course its title mmmmmmmmmmmmmm? Just had an email from the guy who says "Im going to Selby". Looks like you've frightened him off Warren!

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Lolly popping sucking Narfark monkey.

B

Bob Watson

Chris,
Answer to your Q.

They're so large cos they cast out once a week, go to bed, wake up, make a curry, have a can, finish the left over curry, have another can, roll some boilies ( ever noticed, all carpies have forarms like popeye) check their bobbins are all within .002 thou of each other and reel handles aligned.
Then they wake up, make a curry, have a can.......
If they swam their baits out instead of using the newest designer boat, they'd lose a couple of waist inches.
Fat Ba****ds ;-) ;-)

See you at Selby lads!

Bet I can run faster than you!