July Caption Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

FishingMagic

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
From July we are delighted to announce that Enterprise Tackle are sponsoring the FishingMagic caption contest and the monthly winner will receive an item from their comprehensive range of innovative artificial baits and tackle.

So, your captions please for this image of two rather well known anglers enjoying a take away in front of their carp rods:

Caption_July1_2013_zpse3881e89.jpg

Paul Boote

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"Yeah. I agree, mate. The public really don't understand 'ow we carp anglers take on Nature red in tooth and claw with our bags of chips and our Guest Chairs."

itsfishingnotcatching

Reaction score
Tickle Tackles new de-luxe bivvy, complete with built in take-away restaurant. Just the ticket for those long sessions.

or

Rainbow Lakes latest attraction. It's own, on site, "Harry Ramsdens"

peg two

Reaction score
Sooooooooooo John

When the chips are down and the teams being battered,is this how you train for sitting on the bench!

Peg two

nicepix

Reaction score
James Cordon: "I only take you fishing so I know that you're not shagging my wife while I'm out fishing".

peter crabtree

AKA Simon, 1953 - 2022 (RIP)
Reaction score
"Listen mate, this is the only bite you're going to get today and by the taste of it I suspect tomorrow will be a runs day"

bennygesserit

Reaction score
Danny Fairbrass hits the Jackpot and orders another container full of disposable leads

B

binka

"Well John, it's like this... there's a third mystery guest and you remember that footballer who you were accused of racially abusing?"

Graham Elliott 1

Reaction score
And now he's transfering me and paying 25 billion for a bloke called Putin!

I hear Stacey loves a quick bit of meat and two veg Mate.

B

binka

As nightfall descends and the guys consume supper James Cordon still hasn’t sussed he’s linked John Terry’s defensive position with the wrong London club and is baffled by the cold stare as he digs an even deeper hole for himself…

“I still can’t believe I’m spending the entire night with a rear gunner John, I hope it's a long one and we’re both sore in the morning from a hard nights sport”

Status
Not open for further replies.