Marshall 130 pole

rob48

Reaction score
The early tpgt models had cross weave but were put in sections,
I had the powerloop in the mid 80's when they came out, that was an upgrade from Century Excalibur.
Pole Fishing mag did pole compare in price brackets, Browning and Shakespeare were same poles a few times just different graphics and price.
I had a 14m TPGT mid-late 1980s which was definitely put-over, first P/O I had in fact. I remember it was the first pole Shimano marketed with Ashurst as their designer/consultant. The weave on that was similar to the photographs, but lots of others were too.
Leslie's of Luton had their own range of gear badged as "Insight", I think, but I'm not sure if there was a pole in the range.

markcw

Exiled Northerner
Reaction score
Oxford, and occasionally Warrington Lancs
I had a 14m TPGT mid-late 1980s which was definitely put-over, first P/O I had in fact. I remember it was the first pole Shimano marketed with Ashurst as their designer/consultant. The weave on that was similar to the photographs, but lots of others were too.
Leslie's of Luton had their own range of gear badged as "Insight", I think, but I'm not sure if there was a pole in the range.
The 11 metre were put in sections,that was around 83.
There was a tackle shop around that area or a bit further south that did own brand of poles,

Richox12

Reaction score
It wasn't a dream. Pierre Yves Maleve and his son if I remember better.