Paul Boote

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Paul Boote

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thanks, guys. With two versions of "Castwell" now around, I reckon there should be a third, a coarse-fishing version for even coarser folk. I've got a working title - "Broken on The Wheel". But then who would read it except a few permanently enraged, skills-challenged old men?

Nah, let sleeping dogs lie. You only get fleas from them.

aebitim

Reaction score
Nicepix goes to heaven, st Peter takes him to a huge room, on every wall there is a clock, he asks st P whats this all about and as he finishes speaking one of the clocks jumps forward, again he askes what? st P explains that every time someone is self indulgent its an hour of his life, so he asks wheres [insert name]s clock, st P replies we keep that one in the office and use it as a fan.

Paul Boote

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
As with Italian earthquakes, so with a few in Angling, in virtually everything....

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-UdiaiPCaU...Italian+Clock+Tower+-+Earthquake+Damaged.jpeg

Or wind them back to some rather more comfortable, nobody breaks ranks, fails to toe the party line, goes off-message, does anything different from the rest of the herd, Year Zero.

"Hand me that the bottle of Singer Sewing Machine Oil ... I want to make it go faster, a lot faster. Otherwise we'll be back to coffin leads and bored bullets and "Roight you are, sir", Preserved For Trout, nothing new gets dreamed up or done, same-as-it-ever-was stasis."

nicepix

Reaction score
As with Italian earthquakes, so with a few in Angling, in virtually everything....

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-UdiaiPCaU...Italian+Clock+Tower+-+Earthquake+Damaged.jpeg

Or wind them back to some rather more comfortable, nobody breaks ranks, fails to toe the party line, goes off-message, does anything different from the rest of the herd, Year Zero.

"Hand me that the bottle of Singer Sewing Machine Oil ... I want to make it go faster, a lot faster. Otherwise we'll be back to coffin leads and bored bullets and "Roight you are, sir", Preserved For Trout, nothing new gets dreamed up or done, same-as-it-ever-was stasis."

Too much herbal tea I reckon.

Paul Boote

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Mescalin, actually. I have been tripping for 36 hours straight. Can't understand a thing I think, a word I say. I put the same stuff in rivers when I am fishing them - huge fish let out a "Hey, Paul" then roll over and surrender.