ow doo

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ahoy there Ahab.....watch those piles m8....they might finnish up like a bunch of large grapes !!

Morespiders

Reaction score
Ahab, you sound my type, Iv'e put you on my friends list already, you dont want to mix with this motly crew, we must get out soon in the longboat harpooning barbel and carp

ahab

Reaction score
Ahab, you sound my type, Iv'e put you on my friends list already, you dont want to mix with this motly crew, we must get out soon in the longboat harpooning barbel and carp

My type? That sounds onimous :eek:.

Unless you look and dress up like miss Purity there's no chance.

Piles you swabs, jetty piles..Pequods come adrift..

All together now mateys with the shanty.

"Whale meat again, don't know where don't now when, but I...

Reaction score
Welcome abord Cap'n.

Get your self a piece of 3/8" dowel and knock a few nails through it. Lube up, brace yourself, insert it swiftly and rip those nobbies out.

Failing that, tie em off with some 9lb Incognito (if you can get some)

luckyvic

Reaction score
now then all just found this site thenks to Anglers Mail!!!!
at last somewhere for advice an stuff as I am only new to fishing even though I'm 50!! yes thats right i'm 50

Rodney Wrestt

Reaction score
Hello Jongee, welcome to the site. It's good to see a new angler join the ranks, it's all about enjoying yourself.

klik2change

Reaction score
if it's free and easy to understand fishing advise you are after
... then dont listen to SV - he charges by the minute, and none of it makes any sense at all... we're used to him. Don't worry, he's easily humoured! :wh

Hiya Jongee... [I've forgotten what i was going to say...!]
icon7.gif

Last edited:

Stealph Viper

Reaction score
Don't worry, he's easily humoured!

If me laughing at your naked pictures is easily humoured, well what did you expect. :D

And as for making no sense, that is just because my intellectual level of Piscatorial expertise is at a far higher magnitude that the rest, and is there fore misconstrude as Hogwash as they could not raise themselves to my higher plane of knowledge :D (AND ALL MY OWN WORK TOO) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA :p

Rodney Wrestt

Reaction score
... then dont listen to SV - he charges by the minute, and none of it makes any sense at all... we're used to him. Don't worry, he's easily humoured! :wh

Hiya Jongee... [I've forgotten what i was going to say...!]
icon7.gif

If me laughing at your naked pictures is easily humoured, well what did you expect. :D

And as for making no sense, that is just because my intellectual level of Piscatorial expertise is at a far higher magnitude that the rest, and is there fore misconstrude as Hogwash as they could not raise themselves to my higher plane of knowledge :D (AND ALL MY OWN WORK TOO) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA :p
Yeah, you're right K2C. Not much more left to say really :D