PaSC annual fish in

Reaction score
Everyone was disqualified for breaking the rules (someone, who will remain nameless brought hemp) and Del put an extra 10p in the ticket machine.

---------- Post added at 23:25 ---------- Previous post was at 23:22 ----------

And before I forget, Del next time I see you I'd like my 22 hook back along with the four no 8 shot you borrowed ( I owe them to Dunky Liversage who i borrowed them off).

barbelboi

Reaction score
I saw that someone drove a datsun into the wall of Sheffield reservoir on Saturday – apparently it’s the start of ramadam.................:eek:mg:

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
I saw that someone drove a datsun into the wall of Sheffield reservoir on Saturday – apparently it’s the start of ramadam.................

Taxi for Mr barbelboi . . . . . . . .

Speaking of Ramadan however, I noticed this on the football pages of the bbc website in connection with the Algeria team:

"Ramadan is mandatory for Muslims and one of the five pillars of Islam, although there are exemptions for the sick, pregnant, infirm or elderly."

So, I guess the whole of the Tottering Hotspurs side are suitably exempt then . . . . . . . .

Last edited:

dangermouse

Reaction score
Any signs of fish?

C'mon lads - own-up - how was it?

Did any of them catch/weigh-in?

You`ll have to wait for his lordship`s full write-up for specific details. I can however reveal that Swordsy has asked if he can attend my next waggler fishing masterclass.

---------- Post added at 13:22 ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 ----------

Pickled herrings or jellied eels?

Such fare is only suitable for Scandiwegians and Southern shandy drinkers. At the PaSC we have only the finest cheeses, port and chutnies, and of course pink pork pies.

We did have some of this...

6015943-large.jpg

Char Coal cheese: Totally black, but a hit with customers | Sleaford Target