PaSC annual fish in

Chevin

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I can't make any of them:) I hope you have a good day though.

Reaction score
Don't forget to bring back all the gorgeous trophies lads....and if anybody has stumbled on new silverware bring it along...I'm sure we'll find an inappropriate category for the award.

sam vimes

Reaction score
Good luck to you all. Hopefully, this'll be the year that I hear of a red letter day on Dam Flask. Forgive me if I don't hold my breath though!;):D

Reaction score
Thanks Sam...looks like the weather is trying to be traditional for our outings. I assume it's around 8.00 am meet as usual PaSClings........and then 2 hour delay as one of us gets lost. As Del's been in ths South recently I will be offering translation services for an extremely large fee.

Tilly hoo

barbelboi

Reaction score
All the best, look forward to hearing all about it like who caught the fish this year..............;)

Reaction score
I'm not 100% sure whether I'll be there or not. Just my luck, I started with a flare up Thursday and been doubled up since. I'll see how I am Sunday morning. I won't be there for 0800, so I'll find you on the bank.

Reaction score
Well, I bought bait and sorted out my tackle, so that's a start. I couldnt contemplate sorting my tackle earlier, but started to feel up to it.

Look out Damflask, one of your fish is now in danger of being caught.