PaSC Dam Flask fish in

Reaction score
Signs are not good - weather is looking warm and pleasant and dry....we can't operate in those adverse conditions. There is a serious chance of Stilton Melt. Joggers and oarpersons may be inappropriately under-dressed. The good weather will also make the required technique of discrete dumping perilous in the extreme. P.C. Prude is looking forward for a record number of cautions. There may be other anglers there, we may have to compete for pegs. We're doomed!!

Looking forward to seeing you all

itsfishingnotcatching

Reaction score
Signs are not good - weather is looking warm and pleasant and dry....we can't operate in those adverse conditions. There is a serious chance of Stilton Melt. Joggers and oarpersons may be inappropriately under-dressed. The good weather will also make the required technique of discrete dumping perilous in the extreme. P.C. Prude is looking forward for a record number of cautions. There may be other anglers there, we may have to compete for pegs. We're doomed!!

Looking forward to seeing you all

You're just a born optimist Paul ;):D:D

See you Sunday

Ian

Steve King

Reaction score
Gear all packed (and managed to break the tip of my favourite quiver tip rod for the second time this year!)

As per last year Mrs King's finest hand made Scotch Eggs will be available :):w :D

Reaction score
You saint...can I have Corkers portion again :=).

At least two brand new trophies to compete for and the Damn Flask is full to the brim of something special!!! Whisky?? No do you think I'm made of money.....but it's something my youngest son has kindly donated..and not from a sprem bink...although I suspect having seen what it is that may be a preferable option

Steve King

Reaction score
Despite browsing Bromsgrove's finest charity shops (of which there are many), I was unable to locate a suitably tacky trophy. Last year's Damn Flask trophy will have to suffice, but this year I will fill it with something home-made! :wh

Lord Paul of Sheffield

Reaction score
Can I thank all attending today for their hospitality, it was a real pleasure to meet you all and the weather (if not the fishing) was even better than the Itchen (Yes, "I'll be back")

Ian

Just a pity Corky wasn't there , he brings Dundee cake

---------- Post added at 18:57 ---------- Previous post was at 18:56 ----------

So set for 29
We meet at the gate keepers house where you buy your ticket at 9 then fish till we've had enough

Chap read this , 9 not 8

Reaction score
The usual exciting and detailed report in due course...including description of the Spithead Review, some stunning chutney and cheeses, who got what from the trophy cabinet, and damned lies about the contents of Poshers exceedingly large vacuum flask. I promise you it is a well known fact in Dungworth that Dam Flask does have an indigenous stock of archer fish!!

---------- Post added at 21:49 ---------- Previous post was at 21:48 ----------

read the previous reports - Spiders my aris

Morespiders

Reaction score
I won with 38lb 13 oz 2 biggish bream and a smallish 4lb perch don't think anybody else caught out, nice to meet you Itsnot, and the rest of you cant call yourselves fisherman , your useless