PaSC fish in Dam Flasj 2012

itsfishingnotcatching

Reaction score
Reaction score
I have his Lordship's literary ouevre - however the illustrations haven't as yet been completed...Ms.Emin has promised to pop round soon to deal with my etchings...which will be a pleasant way to celebrate the completion of the article when I can receive any photographs from folk!!

Steve King

Reaction score
I have his Lordship's literary ouevre - however the illustrations haven't as yet been completed...Ms.Emin has promised to pop round soon to deal with my etchings...which will be a pleasant way to celebrate the completion of the article when I can receive any photographs from folk!!

I would be wary of getting too close to Ms Emin - your name might end up on the wall of a tent!! :eek:mg:

Reaction score
It's not gay, I got that hat off **** Emery I'll have you know

---------- Post added at 11:18 ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 ----------

You need to get your dark room updated Del:D
Jerry

He's not listening - by my reckoning he should have set off for the Ribble 30 minutes ago....nearly Ribble o'clock for me too.:)

nicepix

Reaction score
After reading Mr. C-C's account I am rather hoping that he does not post a photograph of his most memorable event. :eek:mg:

---------- Post added at 20:44 ---------- Previous post was at 20:42 ----------

I cannot understand why not! I did suggest a photo of me with my two lovely bronzed bream but everybody's camera batteries seem to have run out at once. Now what are the odds on that??

You'll have to ask Ron. It happens to him all the time.