PaSC fishin Dam Flask

Morespiders

Reaction score
and I'd signed the blank cheque for my subs Del, have to post it now as they say 'cheques in the post' ?, take care and see you next time.
No problem boy,
PS
Still send the money though this Covid has depleted the funds a bit and the DB7 needs replacing, one of the tyres has worn

markcw

Exiled Northerner
Reaction score
Oxford, and occasionally Warrington Lancs
I going to give it a miss. Warrington has gone into T3 today - so I'll do my bit and not travel.

An excuse to get warm and comfortable and tie some rigs and flies I think.
Go via Higher Whitley(tier2) to M56 and M6, or High Legh(tier2) to M6. Depending on what part of warrington you are near.

Ray Roberts

Reaction score
Worth thinking about:
73d4e839b652439c9a83fe31a0d79318.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Go via Higher Whitley(tier2) to M56 and M6, or High Legh(tier2) to M6. Depending on what part of warrington you are near.

I'm not sure how that helps???

Warrington, amongst other places in the region, is in T3, with its critical care beds near the limit. On that basis I'll do my bit and stay put. It's not about 'getting caught', it's about doing the right thing to help isolate and stop the spread of the virus.

THE VIRUS DOES NOT MOVE ¦ PEOPLE MOVE ¦ STAY HOME ¦ STOP THE SPREAD OF THE VIRUS

Here endeth the lesson.

markcw

Exiled Northerner
Reaction score
Oxford, and occasionally Warrington Lancs
I didnt post it about getting caught, I posted it because if you live in those areas ,according to govt, you are better off than tier 3.and can travel.
People who live in Antrobus,Higher Whitley are in tier2, yet Those in Stretton are in tier 3.
Similar other side of Warrington..
Lymm is tier 3, up the road High Legh tier2.
Both areas have no supermarkets to get essentials from ,so people have to move,
Where i went to in warrington... the cemetery was desolate, i was alone, went to see grandkids, in their social bubble, i was going to go fishing in a tier 2 area when i first got there but the weather was against me.
Hands were sanitized, and wore a mask from car to grandkids, so i would say i was safe in what i did. .
If i thought i was a danger to anyone or myself i would not have gone, I am in a tier1 area .

barbelboi

Reaction score
Looking at the weather forecast for Banbury on Saturday with strong winds and rain for most of the day I was going to leave my decision whether to attend, or not, until late Friday evening for the latest forecast. However, my fishing buddy telephoned me a little while ago informing me that he and his wife have both gone down with covid (not too seriously by all accounts with his wife somewhat worse than him). They live near Kettering (not out in the middle of nowhere like us) and believe they contacted it whilst out shopping. Therefore, although I should be alright I must isolate for 14 days.

I hope that those that are going have a good time and also hope to catch up with you all next year when hopefully things have settled down to nearer normal.

Morespiders

Reaction score
Have a good day those of you who go, hope the fish are kind to you. Once again sorry we couldn't make it hopefully next year? Got to find another money making scam now.
Anybody want any life insurance

john step

Reaction score
Just been getting the tackle ready for a quick getaway in the morning. I have included an old Leeda 15/17 foot rod so that if the drag is difficult I can fish close in under the rod with a pole float. Easier to hold in the wind than a pole.
I have a lightish feeder rod too plus my Acy Ultra.

If I remember rightly itsfishingnotcatching caught plenty close in ?

I have to travel through bandit country level 3 Notts to get to the M1 so I wont be stopping there or even the services for a pee break. An open air layby will have to do.!