PaSC fishin Dam Flask

peter crabtree

AKA Simon, 1953 - 2022 (RIP)
Reaction score
My spies tell me they’re dropping the water level today for repairs on the inlet. This won’t affect the fishing and it will mean sitting further down the steps. Hopefully this should mean we will be a bit more sheltered from the wind.

is Gordon coming?

markcw

Exiled Northerner
Reaction score
Oxford, and occasionally Warrington Lancs
Have a good day those of you who go, hope the fish are kind to you. Once again sorry we couldn't make it hopefully next year? Got to find another money making scam now.
Anybody want any life insurance
IMG-20201030-WA0001.jpg

wetthrough

Reaction score
My spies tell me they’re dropping the water level today for repairs on the inlet. This won’t affect the fishing and it will mean sitting further down the steps. Hopefully this should mean we will be a bit more sheltered from the wind.

is Gordon coming?

Sorry, no. I'm in Gtr Manchester.

Hope it all goes well for you all despite the forecast rain. Tight lines.

sam vimes

Reaction score
Good luck to the participating loons. Having seen the forecast for the next three days, I'll barely be leaving my armchair. In the mean time, I think I'll invest in someone that makes fishing brollies. I can foresee a small spike in sales coming!

Windy

Reaction score
Thanks mate, news was as expected but could have been worse I guess, it's the not knowing that does ya, means I won't be going tomorrow but tight lines to those who do.

Thinking of you and hoping that whatever is up with your Father is as well as can be hoped for.

You came to mind this last week when, after my own Father's death, I received back the drawing of a Mosquito that you drew for him, and which delighted him no end (as a Navigator on night flying mozzies). My grateful thanks again.

I shall treasure it myself, as the last thing I was able to give him that he understood through the fog of dementia. Even though he had no idea who I was or even that he had a son at all he still remembered that plane with fond memories and you lit up his face. Funny the things that last.

I may have another modest commission for you when or if you have the time. Again, all the best with your Father again.

Last edited:

Windy

Reaction score
the conditions look, well, typical of a fish-in attended by . . .Windy (Jonah) . . . .

More lies about me... what have I done today ??? Accused of farting and now this... did hope I might sneak it to the fish-in, even though I am PaSC (failed) but not possible. Best of luck to the drowned rats out there !

(and just be thankful I couldn't make it - if you think this is bad it would have been positively Biblical !)