Pb barbel

fabio_87541

Reaction score

Keith M

Reaction score
Fabio, we can't see a picture if it is on your computer, you will have to either copy it into the fishing magic photo gallery first or copy it into a free photo website like photobucket.com first then put the photo source path into your post (inside IMG and /IMG tags)

Keith

Last edited:

fabio_87541

Reaction score
jSVYiP.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:16 ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 ----------

jSVYiP.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:18 ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 ----------

IEe9Yl.jpg

grayhamb

Reaction score
Something i dream of still on the hunt for a bigger than my pb barbel of 2lb! beautiful!

fabio_87541

Reaction score
all taken a few kilometers from Milan ... sounds weird but it's true , you do not know what I would give to your fish in wonderful places, here in Italy , now everything is going wrong , on the rivers there are no more checks , poachers do what they want and no one says anything ... we're getting tired of all this , much envy ...

flightliner

Reaction score
all taken a few kilometers from Milan ...

Fabio, I /we know what you mean about poaching, you're not on your own.:eek:mg:
A few years ago ----maybe four--- I visited a monastary a few kilometres outside Milan ( made from the same stone as the Duomo- - awesome) , the name escapes me but we crossed a wide fast flowing river by driving over a pontoon.
It was a really good looking location and all I wanted to do was get out and walk along it as it just screamed big barbel, :)