peta pricks

N

Nicky Garbutt

these peta fools have been here before in the sea section.

A

Alan John Degville

Hi all,
I'd be up for another fishin if it was central beings ive managed to miss all the other;s,Wendy i shouldn't bother with a brolly or bivvie i'm sure you'd have plenty of offer;s to share one if the the need arose
Cheer's Larry

B

Bob Car

THERE AT IT AGAIN:

I have just picked up this weeks copy of A.M only to read that I along with all other fellow anglers is now being put in the same social bracket as a SERIAL KILLER and of all things a PAEDOPHILE.
These comments were made by PETA campaign co-ordinator MR ANDREW BUTLER when talking about a new propaganda war on fish farming.

The full article can be found on page 16 bottom left hand corner.

What I want to know is how long can they go around making comments like these before someone seeks legal advice as this is surely classed as a defimation of character or slander.

W

Wendy Perry

I read it myself Bob and i think they are pathetic !!!!!!! and how dare they call anglers .
Why do these people do it though do they get a kick out of it ?

B

Bob Car

They are in my opinion sick, sad and lonely people who have nothing better to do than cause mayhem every time they open their mouths. What I would like to know is what do they do for a hobby or pastime apart from being pathetic.

(How did you get on today, first time on here for 2 days been away)

W

Wendy Perry

did u get my email from the other day (tues) ??? i caught 14 carp :eek:)

Today totally different didn't catch allllllll day from 7.30-5.00pm they just weren't feeding today and boy oh boy i was cold ..... gonna have to invest in the thermals now i think lol

B

Bob Car

CORRRRRRRRR Wendy in a figure hugging one piece thermal suit that would be worth driving 200 miles for.
Yes I did get your email from Tuesday when I logged on tonight. WELL DONE

W

Wendy Perry

hahahahahah stoppit u silly sod :eek:)

I'd love one of them all in one's only problem is when i need the loo bit difficult behind a tree unless they had poppers like a baby grow LOL :eek:)

still enjoyed today tho i was trying lots of different methods and still don't know what i'm doing lol

B

Bob Car

I wont put what I was thinking they might revoke my membership.

Be even better if they made a leather one piece figure hugging thermal suit. SORRY my mind is in overdrive.
Reading A.M Stake Hill Lodges at Middleton looks a good venue a nice open water. look at the picture for Millfield Lagoons (page 33) just how many rods can you fish with there?

W

Wendy Perry

mmmmm never been there may have to try it at weekend might get my biggy there :eek:)

don't let that mind of yrs go into overdrive LOL ;o)