Scatter Rap

Krang

Reaction score
Anyone have any experience of these? I've bought some. I have two 11cm minnows, a 5cm minnow and four 9cm jointed minnows. I've not had much chance to use them yet, and this isn't the best time of year for it. The walleye (zander) pattern 11cm minnow looks particularly nice. Worth buying just for its crafting and pattern design I think.

I've read mixed reviews, but they really do have a lovely action. A lot of American reviews I've read suggest they might be particularly good for zander/walleye.

steve2

Reaction score
Never used these but like description of their action on adverts sounds interesting. Like most lure fishing in this country it's better in the warmer months unfortunately too many waters in this country still have the ridiculous no summer pike fishing rule.

Krang

Reaction score
Never used these but like description of their action on adverts sounds interesting. Like most lure fishing in this country it's better in the warmer months unfortunately too many waters in this country still have the ridiculous no summer pike fishing rule.

Yeah I never have much luck in winter with lures. :( I'm thinking they'll be good for zander hunting in the canal during close season. I guess I could use my small one to try and catch a grayling too. Never caught one.