Sedge quits forum

R

Rodney Wrestt

you see Sedge?
Twentyone and counting, we don't want you to stop your input, the forum is a better place with you around.

As Pete Waller said "Turn the other cheek" (but wait till Wend gets off her knees first).

T

Terry Mann

Stewart knows what I think about this,it will be a great loss if he stops posting.Most will have noticed that he nearly always posts on threads where people need help and advice,and I,m sure many will have benefitted from his advice, I know I have.

On the subject of advice I remember seeing an articles of Stewarts somewhere on "website etiquette", again these were words of wisdom which perhaps we should all try to adhere to if possible.

J

Jonathan Faro

sedge I duuno what started this but some will rember me being a tit about a year ago when I was talking aboutline clips and 18 lb line I got abusive then realised it wasnt worth it appolgised and its all water over the weir now.

jon

D

Del Jarman

Sedge, as has been said many times on this and other threads please don't let one stupid idiot drive you away. One of you is worth 100 like him to us.
After all how many men on here can say they had Wendy on her knees and begging. lol...Wendy.
If you do go Sedge this will be a MUCH MUCH sadder place.

Del.

M

Mike Fidler

Chaps I'm afraid your taking things a bit to seriously here. I will admit to agreeing that some of the comments by this "Dove Baliff" are not called for and his facts aren't right, but there's no smoke without a fire as they say and clearly some member's of the club stretch that Sedge is fishing are clearly not happy with his methods. I've also personally witnessed Sedge turning tail and disapearing each time that someone has a different view point than his own. I would advise you all to just let him go his own way.

P

Peter Morton

Mike,
" I will admit to agreeing that some of the comments by this "Dove Baliff" are not called for and his facts aren't right, but there's no smoke without a fire as they say and clearly some member's of the club stretch that Sedge is fishing are clearly not happy with his methods. "
Do you know for a fact that this is the case. If not and it is just speculation on your part,then i feel that this post of yours is in pretty poor taste.
Peter.

C

Carp Angler

I don't want to get involved in the intricacies of the details of the situation, but I feel I must comment on the content of the last post by Peter.
You say that Mike's post is in poor taste if he is relying on speculation, but you are defending someone without proof yourself.

That appears to be a double standard.

P

Paul Williams

Mikes thread is a genuine thread by a guy who put his name to it......sometimes people are too polite to rock the boat and i think that can be as bad (no worse!) than alias's... Mike had the bottle to say what plenty are thinking....lets put it to bed and get on with fishing talk!

P

Peter Morton

Rik,
The whole point is that i don't think that anyone should be on trial here,but the assumption should be that a person is innocent unless proved guilty.
In the absence of any hard facts,i just feel it unwise to speculate on things that may be an attempt to drag someones good name through the dirt.
Peter.

W

Wendy Perry

Awwwww Paul you spoil sport i liked being on my knees......lmao

Guys Sedge emailed me personally and no matter what we say or do he's not coming back not over just one incident but lots and lots he says.... so as Mike and Paul say let him go his own way i think sedge knows best.

F

Fred Bonney

Carp Angler,you shouldn't need proof to defend anybody,if no evidence is issued.
No question therefore of double standards in my book.

M

Michael Hall

Come on sadge as some of you already know I`m now only 16 and I look up towards some of u guys esspecially sadge!!! I dont want to get involoved however I hope that he will come back, Wendy looks like you going to have to do more than get on your knees!!!!
lol
Or well at lease I`ve given it a go! surly if sadge was to look on this thread then he would see the support that we all or nearly all of us have for him!!!
COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!