Shimano exage ax 14.5m pole

Jonmac

Reaction score
Broken topkit leaving me with one left,searched for new one ,has information where obtain topkits or anyone got any forsale Many Thanks john.

nottskev

Reaction score
I've owned a few Shimano poles, but not this one. Have you checked whether top kits for the Technium will fit? I get the impression Shimano sold a lot of those. Clarke's will know, as Mark suggested.

rayner

Reaction score
Try to get a universal kit. It will not be as good as an original kit but it may be a decent alternative.

markcw

Exiled Northerner
Reaction score
Oxford, and occasionally Warrington Lancs
Gary, I think he will struggle with a universal kit due to the fast taper on the Shimano,I am sure that the exage and the later dark blue technium used what they called Gen Z kits, similar to the Fireblood and possibly the Aernos and were interchangable.Kev could be right on Technium and exage kits, but I think it would be later Technium and price was around £45 ,I bought 3 extra for my Technium.
I am trying to think back when I bought the Aernos and Technium at the same time. It must have been at least 8 years ago, I have had my G50 for nearly 6 and I know Daiwa kits won't fit Shimano, not even far east Daiwa made kits.
The exage is possibly 9 to 10 years old.