Special Christmas catalogue from Thomas Turner

Kirsty Hewitt

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi all,
I thought some of you might be interested to know that Thomas Turner have launched our first ever Christmas catalogue. It has some really lovely stuff, lots of rare and limited edition tackle and also some interesting books. Maybe you'll find something for your Christmas list!
Link here:
https://www.thomasturner.com/category/christmas/

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Some very nice reels on offer but top prices wanted.

Aknib

Reaction score
I noticed the reels Ian, a fair few made by Chris Lythe there amongst others. For a moment I thought I was reading your inventory for insurance purposes :ROFLMAO:

There's a very nice looking canal rod too, 11' 6" and something like 119 grms... Canals are a bit thin on the ground around here but perfect for my local mill pool and as a small stream trotter, and of Alnwick origin

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I noticed the reels Ian, a fair few made by Chris Lythe there amongst others. For a moment I thought I was reading your inventory for insurance purposes :ROFLMAO:

There's a very nice looking canal rod too, 11' 6" and something like 119 grms... Canals are a bit thin on the ground around here but perfect for my local mill pool and as a small stream trotter, and of Alnwick origin

? Ste, since you are a regular contributer to FM it would only be right that you get a decent discount on it

What do you say to that Thomas Turner...?

Kirsty Hewitt

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We have a facility on the website where you can make an offer on anything you’re interested in, so why not try your luck? ;)